On Saturday, October 16th the Madison County Foster & Adoptive Parent Association (MCFAPA) will host their 3rd Annual “Bros & Bows” signature event. Bros, Bows, & Boos, presented by Publix, will be located at The Event Center at Roto Rooter from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
Bros, Bows, & Boos is a community fall festival event bringing awareness to foster care, kinship care & adoption as well as providing hair care resources for our families. As always, there will be plenty of fun! Free food sponsored by Hardees, children’s activities, giveaways, costume contests, silent auction, and plenty of candy for all!
This event is FREE through sponsorships and contributions from our wonderful community. As a non-profit organization, MCFAPA must rely on the generosity of our community to help fund our events as well as to be able to provide much needed resources for the families we serve locally in Madison County. More info can be found HERE!
The Madison County Foster & Adoptive Parent Association is a nonprofit organization under Chapter Membership with the Alabama Foster & Adoptive Parent Association. MCFAPA exists to improve the quality of life for children involved in foster and kinship care as well as adoption. MCFAPA contributes to our community by:
● Promoting community awareness for foster, kinship care & adoption
● Advocating for foster, adoptive, and kinship care families
● Educating through monthly trainings & parent support groups
● Effectively communicating important information from DHR to our families
● Supporting the families we serve by providing tangible resources such as KICK (Kids in Care Kit) Bags for children coming into care as well as free items through The MCFAPA Exchange for current families.
We are excited to see you this Saturday!
Date: Saturday, October 16th
Time: 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM