CaveSim is an educational experience that makes learning effortless and fun.
Explore amazingly realistic caves! The educators often spend over 80 days a year on the road, teaching kids of all ages about science, conservation, math, history, and many other subjects. They help children love learning, and because we build everything themselves, kids see that they can create amazing things by excelling in school and following their passions.
What to expect from a CaveSim program:
- A cave on wheels brought right to you. Their mobile caves are smaller than a school bus, but have 60+ feet of tunnels to explore.
- Computer scoring. As students move through the cave, they lose points for touching stalactites. After exploring, kids view their careful-caver score on a computer.
- Much more than a mobile cave. Programs include numerous activities, each with hands-on learning to keep students engaged at all times. Kids rotate through stations including cave rescue practice with a real stretcher, STEM lessons with working cave rescue phones, and energetic games about bat biology.
- A vertical caving tower. Students wear a simple harness and get lifted up the portable 12′ tower while learning physics.
- Experienced, professional educators. We’ve been teaching CaveSim programs since 2010.
- Lessons aligned with what students are learning in the classroom. Kids of all ages love our program, from elementary through high school. Adventuresome adults participate too!
On Saturday, January 8th, explore CaveSim at Chapman Mountain! The event is free but a $5 donation is suggested. No registration required.
View this post on Instagram
Date: Saturday, January 8th
Time: 9 AM until 3:30 PM