Autumn is alive and well!
Temperatures are dropping as well as the colorful leaves; what a perfect time to hike in the beautiful forest.
Join Park Naturalist Sam Woodroof on a 4-mile hike around their Awesome Trail and take in all the amazing colors!
- Lower stress levels, improved mood, and enhanced mental wellbeing
- A reduced risk for heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improved control over healthy weight
- Lower body fat
- Improved bone density
- Improved osteoarthritis outcomes
- Increases in flexibility and coordination
- A better quality of life
- Enhanced relationships with friends and family
Well, now you don’t have any excuse not to join this beautiful hike!
For any questions or concerns pertaining to this event, email: [email protected]
View this post on Instagram
Date: Sat, November 6
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm