HUNTSVILLE — A fire alarm in a residential apartment triggered a visit to the Capitol Theatre in Huntsville on Saturday, June 6.
It was just after 7 p.m. when a crew from Huntsville and Lake of Bays Fire Department arrived to the location at 8 Main Street West.
The theatre, which has been closed since the start of the pandemic on March 17, has a number of apartments on its second story. A resident in one of the apartments said a smoke detector had gone off while she was making dinner, but that firefighters checked the theatre to make sure there was nothing else going on.
The scene was quickly cleared without incident.