Join for the first Lunch Food Truck Rally to benefit The Schools Foundation!
Eats 4 Education will include a variety of food trucks, as well as a Silent Auction, Dunk Booth, and other activities!!
Serving will start at 10:30 AM, concluding at 1:30 PM.
There will be more than just great food at this week’ s Eats 4 Education event to benefit The Schools Foundation.
There will also be a silent auction featuring these items:
- A $100 Terrame Spa Gift Card
- Socks, Corkcicle Canteen, and Scout Day Tripper Bag from The Cottage Collective
- From Kendra Scott Jewelry, two Ari Heart Stretch Bracelets (one gold, one silver)
- From Big Oh’s, two sets of gift certificates (two for lunch specials, two for dinner entrees)
- A gift certificate from The Cheesecake Factory
- Four tickets to City Lights and Stars at Burritt On The Mountain
- Executive Coaching Services from Ignited Coaching Solutions
- An Outdoor Umbrella from Billiards and Barstools
- Six-month membership to Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center Medical Mall location (including registration fee and PT Package)
- Broadway Theater League tickets
- Three images from J.W. Fikes Fine Art Images
- A Wine & Design Gift Card
- An original painting by Peter Grant Fine Art
More information info about The Schools Foundation HERE!
The Foundation serves as an education advocate and provides a central voice for strategic engagement on many of the current and pressing issues relating to education impacting our schools. We have continuous interaction with local and state boards of education and education leaders and serve as a vehicle for individuals and businesses to support public education.
Date: THURSDAY, 16 JUNE 2022
Time: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM