Join us for a fun night of Wine Education & Wine Tasting with Tenuta Torciano Winery from San Gimignamo, Italy. Their family has been producing wines for over 300 years and on January 10th, they will be bringing the entire Tuscan Torciano Winery experience to you, in Downtown Huntsville!
You won’t want to miss this over-the-top Italian wine experience with the Giach family’s Italian wine instructors from San Gimignamo, Italy. The products they will share are exclusive: they are not sold in any stores, anywhere in the world. They can only be purchased during a visit to the winery in Tuscany, Italy, at one of their Italian Wine School events, or through their website. This January, they have launched their annual tour of the U.S., and Stella’s is fortunate enough to be selected for one of their exclusive Torciano Wine School Events!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Complimentary tasting of 8 Tenuta Torciano wines, oils and vinegars
- Lesson on how the wine is made in Tuscany: how the soil, climate and traditions converge
- Lesson on the etiquette of wine tasting, such as how to hold the glass and swirl the wine
- Explanation as to why certain foods are paired with certain wines
Your Torciano Italian Wine Tasting experience will include a customized selection of these products:
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Morellino di Scansano D.O.C. or Malbec IGT Tuscan Red
- Chianti or Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Bartolomeo Super Tuscan IGT
- Baldassare Super Tuscan IGT
- Cavaliere Super Tuscan IGT
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- TT Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- TT Truffle Olive Oil
- TT Balsamic Vinegar Aged Select
- Rosato Wine
Stella’s Elixir Lounge will provide a plentiful plate of tapas; paired perfectly with their wines.
You’ll have the opportunity to purchase wine at incredible pricing.
Check out their website!
DRESS ATTIRE: Dressy Casual
Buy your tickets HERE!
View this post on Instagram
Date: Tue, January 10, 2023,
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST