Created by former Ringling Bros. Ringmaster Kevin Venardos (veh-NARR-dos), the Venardos Circus wraps world-class animal-free circus acts into a Broadway Musical-style format dubbed “The American Circus with the heart of a Broadway Show.”
Venardos Circus proudly features its own custom-made big-top, a classic red-and-white striped tent, with an intimate feel and limited seating. The circus performers also are the crew in this traveling tour, much like the original circus tradition. There are no animals in Venardos Circus. Guests can expect to be transported back in time to the center ring of a centuries-old tradition, but one that has been reinvented for the next generation. Theatre lovers and nostalgic circus fans alike will appreciate the intimate experience and sentimental way the show pays homage to circus traditions through the lens of high-quality entertainment for a modern family audience.
- Thursday, Oct 6 – 7:00 p.m. **OPENING NIGHT
- Friday, Oct 7 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 8– 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 9 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct 12 – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct 13 – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct 14 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 15 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 16 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
More info HERE!
You can buy tickets HERE!
View this post on Instagram
For dates, times and prices head HERE!