See if you qualify to accelerate the growth of your business through this new, unique and powerful funding strategy. It takes less than 60 seconds and doesn’t affect your credit score.
When SBA loans take too long, when you’re turned down by banks and even family to borrow money, we have a solution for you.
We know how to get you a lot more than you can find on your own because of our data, algorithm and lender matching platform.
It all happens internally, so you won’t be subjected to hundreds of people making you offers. You’ll only talk with ONE person for ALL your options.
Here’s what we can get you:
- Unsecured Credit Lines at 0% Interest for 9-18 months (personal and business).
- Unsecured term loans from 7% interest, 3 to 7 year terms (personal).
- Business Term Loans based on Business Revenue
- Business Lines of Credit
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Hard Money and Private Money for Fix and Flip and Real Estate Investors
- Equipment Financing
- 650+ credit score or a co-signer with a 650+ credit score. Having a business is not required (but you can get more if you have a business).
- $10k/mo avg business revenue for the last 6 months.
How Does It Work?
Takes less than 60 seconds.
There is no effect to your credit score to apply and find out how much you can get.
A soft pull does not effect your credit. We don’t effect your credit so that we can get you as much as possible. Please don’t go around adding inquiries to your credit because it’s really going to hurt your potential in going through the funding process.
You want to come through Fundwise to see how much you can possibly get and what’s the potential without dinging your credit score.
We have a network of a 200+ lenders so we can find you the best options that you can possibly qualify for.
Once you submit, then someone from our team will call you fairly quickly. If within normal business hours, then we’ll call you in 5 minutes to an hour, usually. Look for a Utah area code!
Use the funding for anything you need, even personal bills.
Click here to apply in less than 60 seconds.