All public skate sessions are limited to 125 participants, online preregistration is recommended. It is strongly encouraged that skaters and guests wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth at all times in the facility, including while on the ice.
- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk upon arrival
- Skates are available for rent during online registration if needed.
- Socks are required when renting skates.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- All policies are subject to change or reversal. Guests who are not following all Ice Sports
- Center Policies will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Dress warmly in layers.
- Long sleeves and long pants are recommended.
- Gloves/Mittens are recommended for younger children
- Never been ice-skating before? That’s ok! We have skate helpers for rent to help you on the ice! They are $5 and rented on a first come, first served basis.
Date: Monday, November 14 / Recurring event
Time: 2:30pm – 4:00pm