Huntsville’s holiday season is set to be more festive than ever before with the addition of Winter Park at The Orion Amphitheater and Apollo South, opening November 22, 2022 and running through January 29, 2023! Winter Park is free to enter with additional activities and festive snacks and drinks available for purchase.
Winter Park is an immersive winter-themed experience bringing the magic of the season to life throughout The Orion’s campus!
At Winter Park, guests can:
- Ice skate under the stars in the amphitheater bowl
- Explore Santa’s Workshop for meet & greet photo opportunities with Santa
- Rent private igloos to enjoy cocktails, charcuterie, and dessert
- Relax with a warm (or cold!) drink and DIY s’mores kits around one of our fire pits
- Shop holiday markets featuring local vendors and entertainment
- Enjoy festive events, treats, crafts, and more
- Winter Park will feature music throughout the amphitheater and Apollo South, including
- DJs spinning for ice skaters, and local group performances. With additional events and activities to be announced, there’s winter fun around every corner!
- Tuesday, November 22 – Fantasy Playhouse Children’s Theater and Academy Carolers
- Saturday, November 26 – A Rocket City Bones Christmas
- Saturday, December 3 – Dance Theatre of Huntsville
- Saturday, December 3 – Twickenham Jazz & Swing for the Holidays
- Friday, December 9 – Arts Huntsville Christkindlmarket featuring Music by Alli & Christy
- Saturday, December 10 – Arts Huntsville Christkindlmarket featuring music by Winslow
- Davis, Alex Banks, and Preston Watts
- Sunday, December 11 – Arts Huntsville Christkindlmarket featuring music by GabeLaRose, Karmessa, and Micah J
- Saturday, December 17 – Last Minute Holiday Market with a Live DJ
With more to be announced!
View this post on Instagram
Date: November 22, 2022 – January 29, 2023
Time: Times may vary. Visit website for more details.